There are many reason to why people just like you come to us for their new lawn.
Whatever the reason it may be....
You have come to the right place. We are Perth's leading lawn installation company. We can not only supply and install your beautiful lawn but, we can do all associated preparation required for you to enjoy a long-lasting an well established green lawn all year round.
How Much Does It Cost
To Install My New Lawn?
FOR A QUICK AND EASY QUOTE,
SIMPLY CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
Bison Soft Leaf Buffalo is the most shade tolerant lawn available and perfect for your landscaped garden.
Empire Zoysia is a premium low maintenance turf with deep roots. It is soft and durable, great for children.
An excellent hybrid couch that will tolerate full sun and survive better than most lawns under the current water restrictions.
Kikuyu Beautiful soft lawn that is fantastic for high traffic areas, children and pets. Suitable for WA drought conditions.
Ki-Couchi Approximately 90% Kikuyu and 10% Wintergreen Couch giving you a soft, durable and drought-resistant lawn.
Sir Walter Buffalo
Born right here in Australia, Sir Walter was bred to be tough yet soft, and good looking to boot! Versatile and hardy.
Palmetto Buffalo has an excellent winter colour, and can generally outcompete weeds when established.
Plus Other Varieties
Don't see what you are looking for? Give us a call we can find what you need!
- Remove any unwanted debris, lawn, rubbish, and dirt to desired levels
- Level and screed the area
- Spread top quality landscape soil mix and dynamic lifter
- Level & screed the area once again
Laying Of Lawn
- Roll out your new lawn
- Cut to shape
- Tuck in all edges nice and tight
- Compact lawn to tie it all together
Test Water System
- Water Lawn
- Test the installed watering system
- Reset timers for your 2-week water exemption
- Make sure everything is getting covers and adjust the system to cover your new lawn
- Clean the work area
- Removal all rubbish
- Pack up all the tools
- Speak with you to cover any questions you have about your new lawn or watering system
Copyright Pinnacle Landscaping 2018.